Nina’s latest book, The One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own, itemizes 100 must-have pieces for every stylish woman. Nina has cut her list down to 10 essetinal items a women must have. Way better to hunt down the hundred. The book is really good if you are just starting out in your journey to build that flawless wardrobe or a person who might just need some ideas. I am addicted Hermes bracelets know cause of Nina
Here is her top ten:1. ANIMAL PRINT According to Nina, "Buying a print with a pedigree (think Dolce & Gabbana or YSL) is the best way to avoid the garish look sometime associated with animal prints."
3. EVENING GOWN "The black-tie invite will come - and when it does, you don't want to be in the torturous situation of the under-pressure-evening-gown-hunt. Opt for year-round fabric: chiffon, lightweight crepe, or lightweight silk or satin."
4. INVESTMENT BAG "It is going to last you a lifetime, will never go out of style, and will only get better with age...And when your granddaughter happens upon it fifty years from now, she will try and steal it."
5. JEANS "It's not the label or the cost that makes a pair of jeans perfect; it's the way they fit and make you feel. Mostly, it's about how you look when you walk away."
6. KNEE BOOTS "The version every girl needs comes just below the knee and looks best when worn with skirts that hit just above the knee."
8. STILETTOS "A quality stiletto will last longer, wear better, and will not leave you hobbling down the street. A woman wearing the right stiletto is a true force to be reckoned with."
9. TRENCH "When you've got a great trench on, what's underneath isn't so important...Of course a khaki gabardine is the classic, but you can also dare to go for some edge, some color, some gold lame."
10. WIDE-LEGGED TROUSERS "Wide-legged styles offer freedom of movement and are glamorous. Look for a pair with a cuff, leave the hemline a little long, and try them in black, white, camel or pinstripe for the most enduring style."
All Nina Garcia quotes are taken from her latest book, The One Hundred: A guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own - available at Amazon.com.