Bye Bye Bye

Total Request Live, better known as TRL, has been officially canceled after ten years. Rumors swirlied around February of this year that the show would be canceled but it was made offical yeasterday.

TRL executive producer Dave Sirulnick said that show, which is taped in Times Square, will take its final bow in a two-hour special on a Saturday afternoon in November. He added that show isn’t “ending for good” but needs a “break.”

This is sad.. I remember when I got home from school I would watch Carson Daly talk to everyone from Britney, N'SYNC, Christina and many others. Honestly I think it was a wrap when Carson left... but music is not music no more and videos don't have concept anymore

image from just jared

1 comments:

Admin said...

I read that they stopped it because of advances like YouTube, nowadays ya don't need to request a song ya just go on the net, it's sad I remember watchin this when I was younger. I hadn't seen it recently though.
x