Kimora obessesion

If you didn't know by know Kimora is a women I look up to for many reason.
Here is a couple just to name a few...

1. She is Fabulous all the time
2. She is a mougelette
3. She has the best quotes "I beat a bit** ass if she fu*ks with my husband" the line gets me every time
4. Her closet is the only closet I would keep raiding until the end of time
5. She has presence when she steps into a room!!!

A month ago I came across this article on my Ms. KLS.
It's a good read & I thought I would share it with you guys.



Here is a snippet from the article....

“It’s a wonderful thing I’ve created with you,” Lagerfeld told her that fall, “but now you’re a $5,000-tote-bag-wearing monster, and for that, I am sorry. Now sit down and be quiet!” Kimora requested Tyra Banks as her roommate in one model apartment, and they tried to visit every Häagen-Dazs store in Paris. “She always had the new Prada bag and would laugh at me because mine was from Wal-Mart,” says Banks.

0 comments: