Don't believe the hype

Don't believe the hype-its a sequel
As an equal, can I get this through to you
My 98's boomin' with a trunk of funk
All the jealous punks can't stop the dunk
Comin' from the school of hard knocks

I am a music buff. I love music. Its freedom to my ears. I write songs all the time with rob and bhardy. Its fun and its venting the best way i know how besides running the lakes.


I mean i love artist like Talieb, Common, Nas, and Jay-Z! I feel those are real lyricist of my time.







I love COMMON!!! I can't wait until his ablum comes out this fall. The fourth quarter for the music industry is going to be a beast.

Common Talieb Kayne 50 cent kelly TI amerie and a whole bunch more....

The shit 50 cent, G unit, Cameron and all them other wack fake ass rappers be putting out aint shit but commerical ass lyircs to sell music. I wish i could to the bronx and see a rap battle and see one those wack mcs get torn apart by a real one. All they rap about is hoes, money and being shot. Damn. What happen to the political message in the songs.


This was an awesome album. The Beastie Boys were awesome

I actually buy cds. I part of that 15% in america that still does. I got exciting news. Im excited about this weekend. So many possibilities. Its like the kindness in me comes out and i dont know what to do. Its like I can't stop being kind. Remember the sticker...LOL



I think its funny how only a few people have kindness in this world. Most people have the "Im getting me and i'll worry about you later" Im always caring about the other people.

GOOD news alert... I might be working somewhere else!!!

I wanted to move to LA!!! Thats what i am doing. Rob is having so much fun in LA and i want to go so bad. If i get this job i know i could get this other when i graduate. But with my favorite new mentor i got the hook every where.

she has these awesome snake skin pumps i want so freaking bad.

I wonder how i am getting my hair done. I need to get my hustle on ASAP

I need to get a PDA asap... cause the regualr phone aint doing it at all

Oh yeah don't believe the hype is my new slogan

LOVE-HOPE-FAITH

0 comments: