Ghost Blogging takes new heights....

This ghost blogging epidemic has reached new heights in the last 72 hours. Honestly, I am 23 years old with a full time job and I barely have time to update my blog. There are several blogs I read that only do a post a day because it can become tedious at times. Well in the last couple days, Kanye West has gone under heat from having a ghost blogger. He wont admit but I ain't stupid, but I guess there are some people who are. I do believe Kanye does his famous rants and looks at the SOME pics and approves them once and awhile but to do 15 million post a day I don't it. Furthermore, prohiphop.com also mentioned that he jacks pics and doesn't even link back to were he got them... extra whack. Like K says don't give him a beat he can't sample....LOL. He is official a swagger jacker. If you want to read more about this you can read about on this blogs below....

sandra rose 1

sandra rose 2
sanda rose 3
prohiphop.com 1
prohiphop.com 2


The funny thing is Kanye is blowing this out of proportion. He needs to take page of Bey & Jay-z book and learn he doesn't to address every rumor... Maybe that is why people think he is arrogant and bunch of other stuff. I like the humble Kanye & this sure aint it...

image via sandrarose.com

0 comments: