HIV positive man rants about his conquest!!!



I really don't know what is wrong with America. I came across this youtube video while on thedirty.com. The man in the video claims to have AIDS and has passed it on to several young ladies. I remember when I went to TSU there was a girl who attend the school who AIDS that did the same thing. She was dropped dead gorgeous and was mad at man kind because someone gave her AIDS and so she decided to give it back. PLEASE stop having one night stands and not protecting yourselves.... Its NOT cute I repeat not CUTE. Love your body. And if you know who this man is, find your local PD cause he needs to be locked up for deadly assault.. and yes you can be arrested that is what happen to that girl and she is in jail... Remember we are dying at alarming rates because of this virus. To get more information about protecting yourself you can go to aids.org

0 comments: