50 cent's verbal assualt


I can't wait 'til September 11th, so 50 cent can eat his words. Mr. Curtis "50 cent" Jackson has been a verbal war with Kanye for weeks now. But the funny thing is Kanye has nothing but positive things to say about the whackness that is 50. So, basically 50 is in verbal assault with himself. I have never like 50 and like my man Jay said "Nigga I'm bout a dolla what the fuck is 50 cent"

Yesterday SOHH.com released an official statement from 50 Cent in which he stated that he will stop rapping and concentrate more on his other ventures if Kanye beats him in record sales. Read on:
“They would like to see Kanye West give me a problem because I’ve worked myself into a space where I’ve become the favorite,” Fif told SOHH exclusively. “Everybody roots for the underdog when he goes against the favorite.
“Put it like this,” 50 told SOHH. “Let’s raise the stakes. If Kanye West sells more recordsthan 50 Cent on September 11, I’ll no longer write music. I’ll write music and work with my other artists, but I won’t put out any more solo albums. [Listen to the audio here]
“And I bet this, when Kanye West’s sales come in, he’s gonna have a 70% decrease [the second week] ’cause Def Jam is gonna buy records to keep him closer to 50 Cent,” the Queens rapper added. “So watch the first week and then watch the second week. Watch his @#* drop off the planet. We keep our angles covered before we make a decent bet.” [SOURCE]


Okay, so when the "stronger" of the two win, what will 50 do. I have an idea. Put out another whack album with G-unit. I rather him just shut up. Kanye is already beating him on itunes with presales of the albums!!! I'm getting Kanye. 50 be talking sideways to much. Remember he diss Ja for making girlie tracks with ashante... then what occur "Candy Shop".... get it together 50

0 comments: