Tasha Chic summer travel look

I am traveling to NYC, ATL, Memphis, New Orleans, LA and Dallas this summer and i thought i should put my look together for airport travel... This is what i came up with to be comfy but cute and chic... the best way to put it is

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." Coco Chanel and that's what I will be when I am traveling throughout the summer



Yeah a white tee, but just not any white tee. it has to be my new fave brand LAmade!!



Joe jeans! every girl needs a pair of joe jeans especailly the cigarette skinny ones




The burberry flats for the plane ride... then change into the Louboutins before exiting the plane



The Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses are a must!!!




The YSL bag to carry the pda, make up, fashion bibles(vouge & elle) and etc



The LV duffle to carry the great wardrobe you brought to wear and carry the stuff back you plan on buying

This is my slick but chic travel outfit that never fails me!!! i will be using it next weekend when I go to Dallas to celebrate my BDAY...YEAH for me

0 comments: