the cold shoulder....

last night was a night to remember... I was having a positive day until 5 pm when i was eatin cheesecake bistro and i recieved a text message that made my mood go from cheerful to pissy mad... I really don't know what to do about the situation besides leave it in God hands....

Then i came home and went to sleep. I rolled over a couple times throughout the night and saw millions of new text messages and phone calls. I sometimes i swear when people need something or someone they call me... It can be for money to clothes or just to talk to, but i have also realize Im always there for them but no one is there for me. SO as of today at 1:18pm... im doin me and everyone can get themselves. Im tired of stressing out behind people when im an after thought when they don't need me. I'll give you an example. Me and Ashely were always together but then it became all about Ash. Whatever she wanted and when she wanted. Im not for that even in a friendship it is 50/50 not i give u all of me cause that is what you are use to. That's why I don't pick up the phone or answer text messages. Yeah im ignoring you not avoiding talkin im IGONRING YOU!!! I hate to be called for booty calls cause i aint the girl. I hate to be called cause you want to borrow something out my closet... go to store and buy it like i did. I HATE for people to ask me for the money knowing they will never pay me back. I am not your boyfriend your mom/dad or does ATM stand for Automatic Tasha Machience....

For once I am really getting me. Maybe that why after WH didn't pick up his phone all weekend that i haven't texted or called. Im not going to chase after no man especially when he is still acting like a boy. Im goin back to cold shoulder. Atleast im happy and at peace when im there.

Works boring once again. Im going to find me a relator cause im getting a house. Im not doing this apartment crap cause it aint for me.

0 comments: