WTF... Kanye part 2

The goyard & MMC items are the busniess dont get me wrong.. but WTF


I feel that since my blog is not that big I can really say what I want about Kanye without his writing a five page note on his blog in all cap about me. What is wrong with him. He has gonna over the cooko nest in the last couple days. I am not even talking about his looks. I think he wakes up and thinks what can I do make myself look even more crazy today. Doesnt he know realize that when does stuff guys thinks its HAUTE in the streets and they do it to. Remember when him & Jay-z weren't shaving ninja's start doing it to. They can do that. NOT YOU. All i am saying is the people that around him are enabling him. Like the people who were enabling Britney he has the same one.

Yes that is Uncle Karl in the picture!!!


Well, here is part 3 of his concept line with LV...oh they are for the ladies... nope he doesnt get a pass on this either. Marc Jacobs should slap himself for letting him do this. WTF what is wrong with them. Marc must be back on that coke

I COULDN’T DO A COLLECTION WITHOUT INCLUDING THE LADIES…. I USE TO SHOP FOR THE PERFECT SNEAKER FOR MY GIRLFRIENDS. THE LUX SNEAKERS WERE USUALLY 2 BUSY AND THE SHAPES WOULD BE A LITTLE OFF … AND THE KEDS AND VANS WEREN’T LUX ENOUGH. THERE’S ALSO A BONE COLOR OF THESE NOT PICTURED HERE. IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE IT SOMETIMES BUT I DO IT FOR THE HOOD!!! I GO HARD! I BEGGED THEM TO MAKE THESE!!! - Kanye West

1 comments:

Toasted Frenchie said...

***Sasha Side Eye*** @ Kanye!!!