Golden Globe Awards Fashion

The Golden Globe's happen last night, but don't ask me who won because I really dont watch the shows anymore. I do however watch the commentary on E! about the fashion. Here are my HAUTE pics...


Eva won the award for Best Dressed in my book. The Reem Acra TANGERINE hue dress she is rocking makes her skin glow. The hair is swept back so you can see her earrings. She also has a beaded bag and several bangles!!! LOVE IT


DAMN... she is FIERCE. Jennifer Lopez still has it. Lopez rocked a gold Marchesa plunge-necked, draped gown.

Eva Mendes was stealing everyone shine in her strapless shimmer white Dior dress. She made her turquoise pieces be her standing points. Love the make up & hair!!!

Beyonce rocked a... you guess it beaded strapless Elie Saab... no surprise there. It seems she is always rocking Elie Saab. The design fits her but I would've love to see something different cause I feel like I have seen this look on her NUMEROUS times.

0 comments: