Beyonce rocks Samburu Hope Tee

Beyonce was spotted in LAX the other day in a Balenciaga motor jacket F/08 jacket and a shirt that I couldn't get my eyes off it. So, me being the little snoop and Google queen that I am, I found our lovel new tee. She is rocking a Public Library's Samburu Hope Tee.
















The shirt benefits a non-profit organization which works with communities in North Kenya to build wells and bring clean drinking water to the region. Here are some other selections from them too:





















1 comments:

Toasted Frenchie said...

OMG, I am a hugeeee Beyonce fan:) I saw the photo and loved the Tee that she's wearing...only to find out that it can be mine for only $38 AND I'll be helping someone else in the process!!!! That's the best of both worlds. The Samburu Hope Tee is awesome (I love t-shirts) and I also saw that they had a few others that I'll be coping...thanks Tee:)