Vert organic all the time!!!

First, sorry for the lack of post no macbook to type at all day. So, I finally got it back!! Well, actually I got a brand new one.... all i got say is thank sweet baby jesus for the apple protection program!! WHOA WHOA. Now back to VERT!!!


I first heard about Vert by watching Kimora Life in the Fab lane. I am trying to lower my "carbon footstep" just like Ms. KLS. So, I googled it and they have RAVE reviews all over the web.  Vert was established by yogi, make up artist & enviro-enthusiast Renata Helfman. The luxury beauty boutique is a one stop shop for a women who is eco-chic or the one who wants to sit in on seminars or workshops to help them learn about eco-friendly products. If, you are the LA area and want to be greener or you have access to the web Vert is your place to be. I hope this helps you become greener....

Vert
1121 Abbot Kinney Blvd
Venice, CA
310.581.6126
for info, info@vertlosangeles.com

0 comments: