Looks I liked this week


Beyonce Knowles-Carter
Bey has always been hot in the game but this head to toe Chanel look is hot. She has been rocking alot Chanel lately. I wonder if she is working with Mr. Karl. Here is she in the NY. Oh yeah she mentioned her marriage. You can check it out at ybf


Ashanti
I don't know when her album is dropping or if it will ever do so, but I loved her first single. And all her promo pics have been hot


V. Beckham
Mrs. Majhay was in London promoting her DVB line additions and dealing with a Lawsuit with Rock & Republic. I wondering if she doesnt have a girl where all her bags will go cause I would sure love to have a couple.

Kelly Rowland
Did you know that she audtion for the role of the assistant to Carrie Bardshaw in SATC movie? And she is writing a childerns book & her third album is dropping early next year. It will focus on music that inspired from the 70's thru early 90's

0 comments: