Mac protection plan...

Okay, I have been out of the game for nearly two weeks and I felt like I was going to die. No really I did. Its hard to unsync just for a day. I have my iphone so I was checking emails and other blogs thru it. Trust it was not fun but I am so glad I atleast had my trusty iphone(it was broke the week before..LOL). So, I want to thank my loyal readers who were texting me daily about when I was going to be back. I have already posted a couple blogs, but I am working on several project that I will prolly do in my 8 hour run at BN on Sunday. Oh and thank sweet Jesus for letting remember to buy Apple protection plan. Well, I was not able to check the web every five seconds during my MBA class like I normally do I got to watched one the MOST AWESOME clips. Randy Pausch Last Lecture... it made me cry and if I watched it on Oprah i would still be crying....

0 comments: