Kim K website


I am a really big fan of Kim Kardashin because I think she is true style icon. I can careless about rumors of sex tapes and if her body is fake. (look at her family they all have same shape people!!!) I think when people focus on things like this you have low self esteem issues. I really don't understand why people judge others knowing when you judge someone else is judging you too. Well, anyways Kim has an official website you can visit to keep up with her style, family or if you have questions for her. I can see the sweetness that she is cause other individuals in the lime light stir away from the people who support them (the fans). Well anyways I hope you visit it & support her.

Oh yeah don't forget to check out


Oh and if anyone knows what leopard print jacket Kourt is wearing please let me know cause I really want it...LOL. I have an idea for in outfit in mind

0 comments: