Saints Preseason


I watched the saints play last night. The Saints played their second preseason game yesterday evening. And well, from what I saw they were okay, but they need more pratice. When we went to there training camp a couple weeks ago their defense was weak and to me still is. I really don't understand football. For the long when I watch the game on TV I thought that yellow line was actually on the TV.



The Saints failed to finish their early drives, though, and the Bills reserves ground out a 13-10 victory Friday night. They lost to the Steelers 20-7 last week too. I remember talking to a Saints Obsessed Fan they were like we are never hot in preseason, but we are going all the way this year. I glad they have faith. just like I have faith the Cowboys will make it the Superbowl again!!!

0 comments: