Kim in King Mag.

Kim Kardashiam in Complex mag. Her first cover

Curvaceous Kim Kardashian is speaking out against all the haters who are implying that her butt is merely an optical illusion, or has been enhanced with some plastic surgery. Even though she admits that she's not opposed to the idea of getting surgical enhancement, she tells King magazine that her hourglass figure is 100% natural.

"I'm Armenian; you should see all the women in my family. The women have bigger breasts and bigger butts. That's how I was born. I can't help it. I'm not gonna fight it. I definitely need to work out more and tone up, but I'm proud of my body."
I think Kim is hot. If her assets are real or not. She is a pretty girl. She owns her own company Dash in LA. It is a woman's boutique that her and her sisters run.

0 comments: