Maison Martin Margiela is DGF

The last couple months really have been a blur for me to be honest I cant give you a specific reason either. I haven't been inspired by anything... truly nothing. I can see a piece of paper and see so much things in one piece of paper, but now I look at things and not see anything. But for the last couple days one thing has caught my eye is Maison Martin Margiela. Eccentric and unique don't give them justices. I mean their pieces make you feel as if its one of a kind and that there was a plethora of work put into its pieces. I found some of my fave piece and thought I would share them.


My first looks consist of tops and dresses


Second look is jackets, jewerly, and bottoms



To find more about my new Obessison that is DOPE GIRL FRESH go visit them at www.maisonmartinmargiela.com

0 comments: